Wednesday, May 18, 2011

WISHLIST

Just some lovely items I've been wishing for the past few weeks...

Anthropologie, Back Porch Blouse, $98
I just adore this gorgeous blouse from Anthropologie, it would look so perfect over a lovely summer dress like their Verdant Slip Dress. Oh if only it weren't $98!
   
Soap and Paper Factory, Patch NYC Whale Solid Perfume, $22
I just can't get enough of the gorgeous design, so reminiscent of wood block prints. Plus, the idea of solid perfume is just so irresistible to me. I would just love to carry this around with me in my purse.
 
  Urban Outfitters, Valet Jewelry Cabinet, $39
This vintage inspired jewelry cabinet just keeps calling my name. I just love the numbers over the hooks!
  
TokyoMilk, La Vie En Rose No.42 Lip Elixir, $7
I'm so crazy for rose based fragrances these days. I have always been a huge fan of Roebud Perfume Co. Lip Balm, and I am completely obsessed with the Happ & Stahns perfume, full of notes of Alba rose, wood and musk, that I got for my three year anniversary! I just love the idea of blending rose with other scents. The combination of rose, peach, vanilla, and orange sounds so sweet and so divine.
 
Lucid Food by Louisa Shafia, $22
 I just came across this book the other day while at Gigi Market up in Red Hook, NY and it's been on my mind ever since. It seems like the perfect seasonal cookbook and it's one I would just love to add to my collection!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment