Saturday, December 17, 2011

PRE-WAR CHARM


A good friend of mine has been house-sitting a wonderful apartment on the upper west side. I've had the pleasure of visiting a few times for some wonderful evenings of dinner, drinks, and cuddling with the owner's two cats-- Boo and Bella. I snapped a few photos of the apartment early on Friday morning. The light was just gorgeous and I couldn't help but document some of the inspiring, quirky designs in the apartment. The whole place is filled with artwork, plants, and antiques... my favorite things! Take a peek at some of the rooms below: 

There's Boo, blending in with the pots!

Isn't the color of the walls in the dining room just perfect? It looked especially beautiful with the morning light streaming in through the window.

 I love the look of the hanging plants in the windows and the line of antique seltzer bottles!

The quirky charm of these shelves is just lovely.

These masks add color and vibrancy to the room. I love their placement between the two windows.

Another shot of the living room. 

Have a beautiful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment